Learn - to - Swim with Success Assured at the Most Reasonable and Affordable Fee.
Our Olympic Sized Swimming Pool is opened exclusively for lessons only.
Those who wish to visit our swimming pool and its surrounding facilities and to observe the on-going classes are encouraged to do so. Kindy call in advance to make an appointment before coming over.
To select your schedule kindly click into http://www.swimlesson.com.my/schedule.html
Latest Achievement Updates
Thirteen (13) of our swimmers completed and passed Amateur Swimming Union Malaysia (ASUM) Level 6 on April 29, 2012, thirty one (31) passed Level 3 on July 22, 2012, twenty one ( 21 ) passed Level 3 on September 23, 2012.
On 1 May 2013, forty eight (48) of our swimmers completed and passed ASUM Level 3 and twenty five (25) passed Level 5.
On 22 December 2013, fifty one (51) completed and passed ASUM Level 3 and one (1) passed level 5.
On 14 January 2014, fourty one (41) completed and passed ASUM Level 3.
On 23 March 2014, twenty eight (28) completed and passed ASUM Level 3.
For more details regarding our recent achievements, kindly click into the 'home' page.
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT and IN EXCELLENT HEALTH CONDITION.
- Applicants must be at least six (6) year old to Adults. Charges for children five (5) year old ( birth year 2009 ) is RM400 / 16x lessons.
( Duration per session is 1 hour and size per class is 6 swimmers or less )
- YOUR 1ST 12 - 16 LESSONS INCL : (i) LEARNING THE BASIC TECHNIQUE ON THE BREASTSTROKE AND WATER TREADING ( ii ) ENDURANCE AND STAMINA TRAINING USING THE BREASTSTROKE AND WATER TREADING (iii) REMAINDER CLASSES (IF ANY), WILL BE USED TO LEARN THE FREESTYLE OR THE BACKSTROKE (iv) OR BASE ON YOUR PERSONAL REQUEST
- YOUR SUBSEQUENT COURSES INCL : ( i ) Freestyle ( ii ) Backstroke ( iii ) Butterfly ( iv ) Dive and Underwater Swimming ( v ) Sculling ( vi ) Competition Starts and Turns ( vii ) Endurance and Stamina Training (viii ) Individual Medley and ( ix ) Other Skills Covered by Amateur Swimming Union of Malaysia (ASUM) Learn - To - Swim Assessment Syllabus. ( For more info, kindly visit http://www.swimlesson.com.my/asum-awards.html and for Learn-to-Swim programmes of other countries, visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swimming_lessons .)
* The Progress Of Each and Every Individual May Varies From One To Another.
* All fees are paid in advanced and it is NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE. For more info, please visit http://www.swimlesson.com.my/courses/learn-to-swim.html
(Tel : 012-636 8951) (E-mail: