Learn - to - Swim with Success Assured at the Most Reasonable and Affordable Fee.
Our Olympic Sized Swimming Pool is opened exclusively for lessons only.
Regular sessions shall be available as normal on Thursdays and Fridays 4 to 8pm, Saturdays and Sundays 8am to 12nn and 4 to 8pm.
For those who wish to attend the extended hour program may now opt for the two (2) hourly sessions offered on Thursday and Friday evening 4 to 6pm, 5 to 7pm or 6 to 8pm ( a normal session is one hour per session ).
To select your schedule kindly click into http://www.swimlesson.com.my/schedule.html
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT and IN EXCELLENT HEALTH CONDITION.
- Applicants must be at least six (6) year old to Adults. Charges for children five (5) year old ( birth year 2010 ) is RM420 / 16x lessons.
( Duration per session is 1 hour and size per class is 6 swimmers or less )
- YOUR 1ST 12 - 16 LESSONS INCL : (i) LEARNING THE BASIC TECHNIQUE ON THE BREASTSTROKE AND WATER TREADING ( ii ) ENDURANCE AND STAMINA TRAINING USING THE BREASTSTROKE AND WATER TREADING (iii) REMAINDER CLASSES (IF ANY), WILL BE USED TO LEARN THE FREESTYLE OR THE BACKSTROKE (iv) OR BASE ON YOUR PERSONAL REQUEST
- YOUR SUBSEQUENT COURSES INCL : ( i ) Freestyle ( ii ) Backstroke ( iii ) Butterfly ( iv ) Dive and Underwater Swimming ( v ) Sculling ( vi ) Competition Starts and Turns ( vii ) Endurance and Stamina Training (viii ) Individual Medley and ( ix ) Other Skills Covered by Amateur Swimming Union of Malaysia (ASUM) Learn - To - Swim Assessment Syllabus. ( For more info, kindly visit http://www.swimlesson.com.my/asum-awards.html and for Learn-to-Swim programmes of other countries, visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swimming_lessons .)
* The Progress Of Each and Every Individual May Varies From One To Another.
* All fees are paid in advanced and it is NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE. For more info, please visit http://www.swimlesson.com.my/courses/learn-to-swim.html
(Tel : 012-636 8951) (E-mail: